Rare/Evolved Spawns during current Johto event

One day into the current Johto event, do you guys see more rare/evolved spawns in the wild? I saw the following today:

Amphoros - seen 1 today in nearby but not able to make it to the said stop, 2nd time I saw it in the wild, first time was right after gen 2 was released and I caught it before I even had Mareep and Flaffy.
Donphan - seen 1 today and caught it, I saw it couple times before
Skarmory - seen several today, although not super rare
Forretress - seen 2 today in nearby and caught it, not able to make it to the said stop for the 2nd one, sorry @Pokemon
Togetic - seen 1 today and caught it, 2nd time I saw it in the wild

I understand different biomes have different spawns, comment on these?

2 Likes

I saw Piloswine!

2 Likes

All good, again, the italic :sweat_smile:

I saw Piloswine raid @Pokemon

1 Like

Oh, found one in the wild,

3 Likes

larvitars :muscle:t5::fire::smirk:

3 Likes

Yes, I noticed that too. Some Pokemon that almost never appear or are very rare now can be found in large numbers: Bayleef, Quilava, Croconaw, Larvitar, Chinchou, Lanturn, Sunkern, Snubbull, Houndour, Yanma, Misdreavus, Pineco, Slugma, Xatu, Gligar, Octillery…

3 Likes

Haven’t seen Quilava since… water event 2017

2 Likes

I saw several Laritar and Quilava today.

1 Like

Only seeing swinub, and only at my house :joy:. No larvitar for me, @Pokemon.

1 Like

Pinap swinub, haha

1 Like

I do, of course. Silver Pinap, when I get them, will have much use.

1 Like

I might use Silver (or Platimum) Pinap on Mewtwo or other gen 4 legendaries.

If I ever get Mewtwo I would use it.

2 Likes

I will have Mewtwo raid this Sat., but I don’t think by the Mewtwo raid I will be able to make it to the stage where Silver Pinap is rewarded. :sweat_smile:

Found a Flaffy, Granbull and Donphan! Also, a whole lot of Larvitars around. Pretty neat event

2 Likes

Yep, like my swinubs :muscle:

1 Like

Definitely seen an increase of Gligar, Swinub, Sneasel, Aipom, Misdreaveus and Octillary

1 Like

I’ve found a lot of these evolves:

• Quilava

• Croconaw

• Granbull

• Flaaffy

• Togetic

• Magmar🤔

• Ursaring

Also a lot of Larvitar/Slugma/Cyndaquil/Snubbull/Houndour/Sunkern/Pineco/Teddiursa/Yanma/Mareep/Aipom are appearing. Yet to see Unown though.

3 Likes

Have caught a Granbull and saw a Piloswine but it was far out of wifi coverage. Caught a Phanpy this morning that was with a zubat and a misdreavus. Almost out of balls… Sunkern aren´t showing up. Found one yesterday in 7km that i walked.