Raikou the best moveset

Hello, could anybody explain me why on the page https://db.pokemongohub.net/pokemon/243 the best moveset for attack is thunder shock/wild charge when on the most other pages the strongest moves are volt switch and thunder (the only electric move with dps over 40) . Are any additional things which are more important to counting a damage than dps?

Wild Charge does a lot more damage and is a lot more efficent because it takes only half of the energy bar, unlike Thunder
And Thunder shock makes you more agile while also giving more energy

1 Like

Are any additional things which are more important to counting a damage than dps?

Absolutely! Energy generation, cool down, etc etc. We use a custom simulator script to calculate moveset damage and then to rank it with others. The DMG column reflects the total damage score that moveset performed in a simulated fight.

Thx for quick answer, I used so far the table with dps moves and I think thunder is the best… And I allmost change it on all poks :D. I’ve got all catching Raikou with volt switch, so I change on those which I’ll up.

I personally like Thunder Shock or Charge Beam and Zap Cannon or thunderbolt or wild charge on my electric types (no raikou lol)

I absolutely love my 98% Raikou Thunder Shock/Wild Charge as a fighter. It’s every thing I wish Jolteon was when compared again Vaporeon. I tried a couple of the move set combos as caught them and this combo is the best mix of devastating and quick. I’ve converted all to Thunder Shock and only have 3 left out of 9 to change to Wild Charge now.
I also powered that 98%er up to Max CP at the time but now with the latest App update as of today need another 30 Candy and 20K Dust to do it another 2 times again for Game Max.
I’d love to power my 93% with the same moves up but not sure I’ll get there as the Rare Candy is going on a 100% Entei to finish that off than it will be the new scrub Turkey released yesterday no doubt if I get a good IV worthy. Lots of Raid time for me by the looks.

2 Likes

I have no Rain on but Zapdos is a close second - Charge Beam charges zap cannon so fast
Edit: dumb autocorrect