[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

I don’t hatch many 100%. This one completes the dancing :poop: family.

6 Likes

5 Likes

I didn’t think it was ever going to happen, but here it is! My first ever wild Hundo from a Community Day! Which also breaks the Field Research Hundo streak… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

4 Likes

My best CD to date! Luck was off the charts

7 Likes

@jay123 put me to shame; but I don’t care, because I got my first two CD hundos, including my first ever shundo, and both were Gible (past tense, because both are now Garchomp, of course)

7 Likes

First round of Trades post CD has given what couldn’t be caught on the day. In a funny twist it’s from the same town as the 100% I got in a Trade that I evolved during the CD.

4 Likes

Seeing it wasn’t shiny was disappointing, until I noticed the CP. :star_struck: The catch effort suddenly got very careful and deliberate…

8 Likes

My only two hundos from playing this game for about 1.5 months. Both were obtained from research (Azumarill was from the Marill research event).

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for the release of skull cap Slowpoke I’d have the whole family now :triumph:

6 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

Got 2(!!!) hundos today in 30 minutes time here in France!

6 Likes

#300 is a lundo Gible!

5 Likes

Apparently so were #s 291 - 296… :star_struck:

Congratulations on an impressive bunch, particularly the lvl40+ Garchomps.

1 Like

First wild Hundo.

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Another summer bambi! :open_mouth:

7 Likes

I keep on forgetting to share my Pokemon after catching them. Here’s a hundo Snubbull I saved from Team GO Rocket, a day after catching a hundo Bidoof.

5 Likes