[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

6 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

YES!! Yveltal is my favorite Dark-type Pokémon and is also the first Legendary Pokemon I’ve ever caught in my overall Pokemon experience–Pokemon Y was the first game I’ve played ever. I’m so happy!

Video:

What a way to start a new montage! That’s 225 unique hundos!

IMG_0886IMG_0887IMG_0888IMG_0889IMG_0890IMG_0891IMG_0892IMG_0893IMG_0894IMG_0895IMG_0896IMG_0897IMG_0898IMG_0899IMG_0900

Some fun facts:

• 15 Pokemon later, Water has eeked forward for the first place spot at 36, with Normal-types just behind at 35. Ghost remains in last place at 7.
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 63 species. Hoenn is still 2nd at 44 with Sinnoh losing ground at 41.
  • 155 have been caught in the wild.
  • 40 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 17 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 12 were caught in Raids.
  • 9 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
  • 10 have been leveled up to level 50.
  • 1 became perfect through a Lucky Trade, and is also the only one received via Trading.
6 Likes

Felicidades gigantes for the stupendous fortune. I’d probably have to play fifty hours a day to come close to that.

#280 is an Eevee just in time for Sylveon!

5 Likes

#281 is a purified shundo. Already have a 96 shadow maxed out so didn’t need to think twice to purify this one.

5 Likes

Nice hundified seedot

1 Like

It took a multitude of Yveltal raids to get a good one. I plan to keep raiding it as many times as I can before it departs the raid-boss lineup.

6 Likes

Field Research reward.

Also got a Hundo Poliwag from a Field Research but clicked Run and now it’s somewhere in the encounter stack.

6 Likes

Blew the rest of my April overtime check on remote raid passes, which Poke Genie’s remote raid feature was quite efficient at consuming… About 30 raids after my previous post I bagged a second hundo:

Yveltal has been much easier to hit with Great or Excellent throws than Xerneas was. While it’s hard to “lock the circle” at a good size for Yveltal (mostly because the lock procedure gets defeated if the mon moves during the process, and this one moves so frequently), at least the circle tends to stay ‘locked’ much better than it did for Xerneas…

6 Likes

While not necessarily new, it’s nice to finally officially have this one.

2 Likes

6 Likes

From a quest

7 Likes

Hatched

7 Likes

Result of latest effort to get a Shiny Galarian Zigzagoon from a raid. We call these “perfect”; but it would be WAY more perfect if it were Shiny…

7 Likes

Last six Hundos were all Field Research encounters.

7 Likes

Just got #287 and 288 today.

2 Likes

4 Likes