[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Already have the full family. What’s another one.

5 Likes

I honestly hate the idea of Shadows, as I find them quite antithetical to the Pokémon game experience–makes us no better than Team Rocket. On a more practical sense, collecting hundos is one of my primary objectives in Pokémon GO, and so when the opportunity to get one via purification comes around, I don’t hesitate.

1 Like

Just after complaining about how Niantic always messes up in the night, I get this. Cool, but I still would have loved to do the Marill Research twice😐

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

I think I’m going to Purugly the the Moltres since I already have a bunch of Shadow Moltres.

6 Likes

Got my Rainy weather to get this done.

6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

My 3rd hundo Dratini! :star_struck: :four_leaf_clover: :100:

7 Likes

I still don’t know for sure how Xerneas will stack up in the rankings of best Fairy type mons. But I’m happy to have landed this one.

7 Likes

Result of my “Good Morning”-Raid…

7 Likes

Weather-boosted raid bosses are nearly always a cause for celebration; especially when they turn out to be perfect, and even more so when they are a special-feature mon like this. :partying_face:

7 Likes

My post in the whinge thread must have kicked the Pokémon Gods into action :rofl:

7 Likes

1 more to get the full Family

5 Likes

Thankfully my GO Plus had timed out and turned off before I got to Gym this was lurking around. The wife caught and apprised it when I was knocking 2 Gyms over. Normally I’d just click when the Plus buzzes when battling.

6 Likes

Here are my top and favorite hundos so far

4 Likes

4th hundo drat I’ve had…

5 Likes