[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

6 Likes

Go Plus surprise on the weekend.

Another one at home. Think that now 5-6 100% caught at home.

5 Likes

i just transfered 6 of the 14 hundo machops from CD to make room for Kanto day…
at least 6, i’m transfering so much atm i already forgot :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been doing the same for a handful of mine - sending them to Let’s Go or Home. Transferred a sneasel (who got rolled all 6 perfect IVs), arcanine, liepard, boldure, and some others. I transferred so many Pokemon to my Switch and to Willow.

The only hundos I have kept on PoGo are my adored Venusaur (F - 2100+ CP - Vine Whip/Sludge Bomb/Petal Blizzard - hoping to get an elite charged TM for Frenzy Plant), Bow Delibird (Present/Aerial Ace), TBN Magikarp (169+ CP but I’m working on that before evolving it), Purified Houndoom, Purified Psyduck, and I think one or two more I can’t remember off the top of my head.

Stole this from someone named “grunt”. Odd name. But, I just it

4 Likes

I got I Ralts with a very ‘high’ CP from a Field Research. Didn’t catch it though, but I did decide to check if it was close to a Hundo… well, it was a Hundo. Gotta go trough the reward stack soon now :joy:

2 Likes

Was it from Cal or from Jane?

1 Like

A somewhat useful hundo, and a rather useless one…

6 Likes

That’s now the fourth Hundo member of the Rattata family.

7 Likes

This is the grand prize from today. Nothing else matters. I’ve been hunting for a Mewtwo that I would GLADLY level up for the better part of 3.5 years. Lucky trades didn’t work, raiding hardcore didn’t work…UNTIL TODAY!!

EDIT: Was cleaning up after the event, and lookie!

EDIT2: Video of the Mewtwo encounter if you are interested:

7 Likes

The Ralts I was talking about.

6 Likes

Well done @Arem1771 on finally getting your 100% Mewtwo.
I to have chased and traded the crap out of the Cat but no luck change for me. Still getting the same rubbish 82-84-89 rinse and repeat junk while others I Raid with get much better CP.
To say it’s annoying me is an understatement.

Anyway back to what the thread is about. Added this one to the list from a reward.

6 Likes

Ooh, that’s a great one. I remember hatching that one a couple years ago and I was over the moon.

1 Like

Caught this as a random Grovyle. That’s now the third Hundo in four days.

7 Likes

Recently powered up Golurk and taught it Shadow Punch to join my Mewtwo raids.

5 Likes

Best raid of the day. Trying to decide now whether to leave it with Ice Beam.

7 Likes

Get an Elite Charge TM when you can and have it learn Psystrike.

That’s the obvious choice, except my other hundo, now level 40, has Psystrike (as do over a dozen high-IV, high-level Mewtwos). And I have over a dozen high-IV, high-level Shadow Ball Mewtwos, too. Perhaps a bit more type coverage might be useful…

Ice Beam goes very well on Mewtwo.

1 Like

4 Likes