[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

Picked both of these up at home in consecutive days. Mudkip was during the incense day.

5 Likes

Yeah, I think I just won’t power it up

1 Like

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

A good chunk of them have been transferred to my Switch, but from my memory-
Not Purified: Sneasel, Magmortar, Liepard (my first one), Boldure, Venusaur, Wigglytuff
Purified: Psyduck, Houndoom, Golbat, Growlithe (if I choose to purify it)

I probably have more. I have a number of close 100s too, like my 98-99% Party Hat Eevee. I got a Alolan Sandshrew with 15 Atk and 15 Def but 0 HP once. That was equally as painful.

1 Like

I had been hoping for my alt to get its first shiny Raikou. Imagine my disappointment. :joy: :partying_face: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

4 Likes

220 hundo’s atm. The amount is ramping up hard each community day, like machop that gave me 14 hundo’s. And since i get so many i’m even transfering the CD excess ones, (just like i’m transfering between 50 and 100 shinies each month

3 Likes

Literally just figured out I’d been having this for a few days already. :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Couch hundo! That makes hundo number 50 for me!

6 Likes

Impressive collection. 14 hundos on Machop Day? :astonished: Talk about an embarrassment of riches.

5 Likes

I have never even gotten a single Hundo during a Community Day😅

2 Likes

Me neither, but maybe tomorrow will be the day.

2 Likes

may the odds be ever in your favour.

4 Likes

4 Likes

That’s unique hundo number 210! Time for a montage!

IMG_9142IMG_9143IMG_9144IMG_9145IMG_9146IMG_9147IMG_9148IMG_9149IMG_9150IMG_9151IMG_9152IMG_9153IMG_9154IMG_9155

Some fun facts:

• 15 Pokemon later, Water and Normal have tied once again at 34. Ghost and Fairy remain tied for last but with 7 each.
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 57 species. Hoenn is still 2nd at 40 but hasn’t gained any ground. Sinnoh is just behind at 39.
  • 147 have been caught in the wild.
  • 40 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 17 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 9 were caught in Raids.
  • 8 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
  • 3 have been leveled up to level 50.
  • 1 became perfect through a Lucky Trade, and is also the only one received via Trading.
3 Likes

Couple of new additions to the Hindi Club.

6 Likes

What

Hundo typo :rofl:

3 Likes