[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

First day Go Fest :star_struck:

3 Likes

Out of 8 hours of constant lures up, this is the only hundo I get…a repeat. XD

2 Likes

5 Likes

Hubby had a MUCH BETTER day. He got this same hundo since we were sitting next to each other and it was a wild spawn, he got a purified hundo Mewtwo, and he got a Ferroseed from Incense.

3 Likes

Both these on the Friday before GoFest.

Can’t help myself, if I see Dratini in sightings I just have to go get it for the Pinap Candy. So glad I can’t help myself sometimes.

Later that night call out on Discord for a 100% only 2mins around the corner from home. Got a big surprise once clicked on. This will look great MAXed out in Gold.

6 Likes

2 Likes

He purified the Mewtwo?!

GoPlus surprise

5 Likes

This sweet little thing just hatched from a 7km egg. :laughing:

5 Likes

First Galar hundo! :smiley:

EDIT: Speaking of regional-variant hundos:

2 Likes

5 Likes

A research reward worth keeping…

7 Likes

Lundo from the cat. (He got a 96% lucky Gible)

5 Likes

Didn’t pay any attention to the CP when it hatched and thought just another trade away like the many before it.
Pleasant surprise when checked hours latter.

3 Likes

I was QUITE shocked to see this pop up.

1 Like

Was quite shocked to hatch this one! That makes 165, which means it’s time for another montage! Staraptor’s time has come!

IMG_6705IMG_6706IMG_6707IMG_6708IMG_6709IMG_6710IMG_6711IMG_6712IMG_6713IMG_6714IMG_6715

Some fun facts:

• 15 Pokemon later, Water-types have taken a slim lead with 28 total, with Normal-types just behind at 27. Fairy and Ghost remain tied for last at 5 each.
  • Kanto still dominates the representation with 51 species. Hoenn struggles to keep up with 39. Until today, Hoenn almost didn’t make new representation.
  • 107 have been caught in the wild.
  • 32 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 15 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 6 were caught in Raids.
  • 5 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
1 Like

Third Psychic-type in a row.

EDIT: Make that four in a row:

EDIT2: Discord peeps pull through again with now six Psychic-types in a row (Starmie is a Psychic-type):

EDIT3: One random raid later…

2 Likes

One of my weather boosted Deoxys has a pretty good IV. :smiley:
It would have an inferiority complex, too, if it knew I really wanted a shiny. :cry:

4 Likes

In my work office this morning.

3 Likes

So I got the Hundo - almost Shundo (Shadow & Hundo) Jormdeworm today. Lol. It’ll probably be a Weedle until December.

4 Likes