[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

4 Likes

Lucky-hundo-Murkrow… LuHuMu? Mucky100? Hunky-kro?

3 Likes

Lundo Murkrow. Make it a song.

1 Like

Is anyone is working on his/her hundo dex?
There are 2 versions:

One is to have hundo of each evolution in inventory, like hundo Charmander, hundo Charmeleon, hundo Charizard.

The other is to have the final stage evolution covered previous stages, like hundo Charizard covers hundo Charmander and hundo Charmel eon.

Yes.
Main focus final stage Evolution then surplus unless Meta for the other Evos.
241 Total 100%ers
169 different Pokemon
Only 1 Shundo

The latter would be my approach, as I wouldn’t have much use for previous evolutions being hundos. Perhaps if I finally achieved the goal of having all hundos, I could go back and do them that way. Not sure though as it seems to be a headache. Since I have a unique-species approach on top of that, repeat hundos are often thrown away.

1 Like

Tbh I dont care about hundos outside of strong/my favourite Pokémon
Cool to see one from time to time but what am I supposed to do with that Probopass and Ninetales?

But this hundo dex is near impossible to accomplish, it’s hard to get those hundo regionals and it’s even harder to get those hundo one-time mystical, hundo Mew, Celebri, Spiritomb, and Jirachi, unless they will be put into raids or research boxes, which is highly unlikely

4 Likes

They will come back I think, because their Shiny variants aren’t released yet.

3 Likes

Just outside my apartment too.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I AM JASMINE MASTERS AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY:…

HONEY, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR ONE OF THESE?!?!

I fully intend for this to be Sylveon. I want another perfect Fairy!

3 Likes

Well, mystical Deoxys could be put into 5 star raids, maybe those will too, who knows :sweat_smile:

I hatched 2x 100% while at last years Local SANFL Grand Final and hatched another 100% while at yesterday’s Elimination Final.

Also picked this one up last night night after I got home from the game.

5 Likes

And it’s a male! Hundo Gallade inbound!

I’ve already got a 100% Gallade so this one will be a Gardivor.

Fair enough.

New hundo means new post.

6 Likes

Accidentally found this while searching for 4* in the search bar. If only it was a Shiny… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

5 Likes