Problems with hatching eggs and buddy progress

Hi there,
I really hope someone can help!
I recently started playing Pokémon go again after 1-2 years break. I don’t know if it’s relevant, but either way, I don’t get ANY kilometre progress on the buddy that’s following me or the four eggs I’m trying to hatch (they’re all in incubators). I’ve walked 3 km with the app open, but still nothing. The weird thing is, that I’m gaining progress on the weekly gym progress and I get the rewards there as I should. I’ve tried uninstalling the app, re-login, force shut down, restarted my phone, nothing helps. I’ve also tried switching the adventure sync on and off. The adventure sync does count my steps and reward me distance, but ONLY in the weekly progress thing.
Has anyone experienced anything like this and know how to fix it?

Not a clue. Have you submitted a trouble report about it to Niantic, yet?

1 Like

Yes, I did it a week ago, but haven’t heard or received anything.
I just saw, that I can’t see the location for where I caught the previous several Pokémon, so I don’t know if it’s connected to the issue

What is the permission setting for Location in your Pokemon Go app settings?

It’s set to “always”

I’ve seen mentions of turning Air Plane mode on-off to fix Adventure sync related issues.

I’ve tried that as well. I still don’t get any progress on hatching eggs or candy from my buddy, even though my weekly progress states that I’ve walked 9,7 km

That was my only idea, and it was admittedly a long shot. Good luck to you.

Hi, have you tried to log in on another device?

I’ve got the same problem. I’ve tried to play on diffirent devices. Did you manage to resolve it?