Powered Up Level 50 Pokémon only thanks

IMG_2332

Bring on the Lake Trio.

4 Likes

I love my normal 100% L50 Gengar in Mega form :grinning:
I’ve been trading my Lucky Friends Trades for Shiny Gastly in hope of getting a 100% Shiny without luck.

1 Like

#3 100% Eevolution Maxed out.

4 Likes

Is it a realistic goal to be able to Max a hundo of every species to Level 50?

Currently I have only done 4 (hundos)

But I do have another 24 I could do now…

And plenty of other hundos are well on the way to the required amount of XL candy…

Of course there’s a huge problem with mythicals… and legendaries… but maybe the mechanic to max out will change at some later date and make it possible? :thinking:

1 Like

It’s not unrealistic but it is a stretch target that requires resources that take a long time to accumulate the volume required.
Mythological and Legendary are a sticking point for me in that I’m not one of Niantic Whales that drop a ton of $ to get those candies, not to mention my success rate of getting a 100% IV of those through Raids or Trading stinks more than a ghetto toilet.

2 Likes

I think the main sticking-point for me, in even starting a long-term aspirational project like this, is the ‘waste’ of vast amounts of stardust it entails.

I mean, it’s not exactly a big boon showing-off your level-50-hundo Swellow or Watchog or similar. And until the project nears completion - several years down-the-line - these things just remain as mere oddities.

Perhaps @Arem1771 could offer some insight? With his long list of hundos and fancy for using 6 distinct species in raids it might be something he’s already edging towards?

I do intend to level up any hundos I have to level 50, but I do prioritize which ones to do first. Plus, I level up a Pokemon after a certain amount of time has passed. I always level up a Pokemon on the eve of a Legendary Pokemon switch in Raids, and usually “thematically” level up a Pokemon that would be super effective against that upcoming Legendary. This is also true for leveling up Pokemon to Level 40 if I don’t have sufficient Candy XL.

Ultimately, it just comes down to your play-style and the amount of time you’re willing to put into it.

2 Likes

Yes I know someone that has 150 distinct maxed out 4*'s and is going for the full dex. I don’t play that hard so I just power up ones I think will be good for raids/pvp

1 Like

4th Eevolution done.

4 Likes

Got enough dust to finish maxing-out my main’s Yveltal. It will wreak a little havoc against the Lake Trio while they’re still in play, and its IV is better than the one on my alt that got maxed-out first.

2 Likes

Very nice @vorgriff3
Id like to do one only all mine are terrible :sob:

I’ve been very fortunate (and spent a bunch of cash on Pokécoins for remote passes). The multiplicity of raids improves my chance of getting at least one keeper, collects more stardust and rare candy, and the only way I know for building up rare candy XL for powering up over level 40.

Are you still interested in Azelf? I’m not planning to stop raiding 'em, since (a) I always need more rare candy and stardust, and (b) I still have only one shiny total of each of the Lake Trio.

Keep sending my way as I haven’t done many.
It might be hit miss if I see the notifications.

Same here. I enjoyed the couple of Uxie raids from your invitations. The first gave me my only shiny. :partying_face:

Say what you will about Genesect. It’s an excellent way to flex one’s Fire-type prowess.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Another one to join my 100% L50 non Legendary Dragon Club. Going to be a long weight to get a 100% Axew to do that one.

6 Likes

IMG_2645

4 Likes

6 Likes

Not for any reason other than to leave in the Elephant Gym at the Zoo until I can Gold it :grinning:.

6 Likes