Powered Up Level 50 Pokémon only thanks

Traded all the Pidgey saved over the last few weeks for >100km Gible to get the final XL’s to finish this off.

6 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Been chipping away at this one for a while. Finally got there without walking for any of the XL’s.

4 Likes

Just like Venasaur above I’ve been chipping away at this over time. Trading local caught for the rubbish I catch on trips 200km from home has helped push it along faster.
Starting to work on the Sky Moves one now.

1 Like

So done with Treecko farming

3 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_1671

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Added this guy to the 50 Club for some Mewtwo Raiding.

2 Likes

IMG_1878IMG_1877

I was originally planning on only leveling up the Dragonite for Palkia, but obtaining the hundo Dialga as well was all but required.

EDIT: Added Altaria after some thinking that Mega Altaria might prove beneficial in boosting fellow Dragon and Fairy-type powers against Palkia. I know it won’t deal that much damage, but using it to boost the other players’ Dragons and Fairies might work quite well.

IMG_1893

3 Likes

Little bit at a time finally got it there. I haven’t Mega evolved one yet. Must do that and take it for a run against Palkia.

3 Likes

I have two or three which could evolve in Mega, but I never find the moment to use the hours of mega so they don’t go to the trash

1 Like

That’s why I walk them as a buddy at the same time, so eventually I get that energy back.

2 Likes

Practically level 50
I am just waiting on the quests for maxing out Pokemon to fully max leafeon out

1 Like

I can finally stop walking this and move on to The 100% Goodra

6 Likes

3 Likes

The three I maxed out for my alt to reach level 47:

4 Likes

And the three I maxed out for my main to reach level 47:

4 Likes