Post your photobombed shots!

I noticed the game doesn’t give me buddy credit for the snapshot if I take it immediately after I get the hearts for playing with the buddy. If I wait a couple of seconds after that, I get the credit, but the lights and hearts have already dissipated. (Getting a snapshot of the hearts doesn’t give the credit.) :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Yours don’t show the hearts, so apparently that’s not why it’s not giving you credit. No ideas here why that could be.

I haven’t gotten a snapshot to count since the last update

I don’t get a Heart for making a Snapshot either.

Snapshot related tasks do not register on iOS devices
Issue description: Snapshot related tasks are not registering as completed after snapshots are taken. Some effects include that affection hearts aren’t earned after taking a photo of a Buddy Pokémon, and tasks requiring snapshots of Pokémon cannot be completed.
8/24 update: This issue has been updated to indicate that it does not only affect buddy snapshots
Issue status: Resolved in update currently rolling out (0.185.3)

1 Like

Again doesn’t count!

2 Likes

Maybe it’s because of this nasty bird? hihi
I do shoots every day and they count

I was finally able to get a buddy photo to register this morning

Any idea where was the problem?

A few posts up it was mentioned that it was a bug in iOS

For me it works fine now too. It did take two attempts to get the Snapshot Heart, but that’s better than not being able to get the Heart at all.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

(posted to Let’s Talk, with question about bug)

3 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

pokemon go acted weird, camera was completely inverted (upside down and left side on the right, and vice verca)

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes