Post your NEWEST shiny

12 Likes

Literally the first Clamperl that spawned in the wild since Week 2 started.

11 Likes

My first one of these.

12 Likes

Clamperl is one of the few non-CD shinies that I have landed twice … unfortunately both evolved into a Gorbyss. lol

3 Likes

It broke out of the first Ultra Ball + Golden Razz. Actually thought it was going to flee lol.

10 Likes

I hatched a Shiny Smoochum out of a 7 km egg this morning. Since I already had one, I evolved it. First shiny of any kind for me since August 11.

10 Likes

Another event and 0 event Shiny.
In the space of 8hrs after the event finishes I get these 2. One on the way home from work and one at home after getting a tooth pulled.

First one or these

Second one of these

7 Likes

I used to get all the “wrong” shinies during events like these too.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Nice to have it of course, but why do I need to hatch my own regional shiny instead of another one?:sweat_smile:

12 Likes

I would gladly trade you thirty Tauros for your shiny MrMime if the game allowed it.

2 Likes

Nice hatch. This was going to be the beginning of a good day.

10 Likes

Caught while walking the dogs this morning.

9 Likes

Caught my second shiny Onix in the wild, and evolved my first into the beautiful golden Steelix (since the first had better CP and would make a nicer trophy).

9 Likes

I’ve caught every Buneary that I’ve seen since it was introduced looking for this!

8 Likes

Congrats! This is one that I also want. 600+ Buneary later … no dice (yet). :smiley:

1 Like

If we lived close to each other, @VanHooIII, I could’ve traded the whole Shiny Buneary family to you. :joy:

5 Likes

It’s funny how that works. I have THREE shiny Ho-oh and TWO shiny Lugia. In fact, I have more shinies (3, 2) of those Pokemon than regular versions (1 of each), yet I can’t land a shiny Buneary or Zigzagoon. :rofl:

2 Likes

First one.

11 Likes

Also first one.

11 Likes