Post your NEWEST shiny

Then just another shiny eevee is hardly worth getting excited about. Except this one has a decent CP and good IV, both of which were very unusual that weekend. Plenty of craptastic shinies that event (I think I got about 9 shinies, out of which only one or two were even minimally useful).

I just 2

1 Like

Every Shiny is very welcome. Also a Castform, also an Eevee, also a Buneary and also a Treecko (I have these the most).

1 Like

I’ve had a good run of luck in the last 36hrs.
Yesterday on the way to work I got a Shiny Growlithe. On the way home I got a Shiny Alolan Geo. On the way to work today I got a Shiny Long Neck Egg Tree. Will put pic up later.

Anyone got a shiny Nido ♂️?

No Shinidorans here, yet. But 2 Groudons out of 6 today…

9 Likes

Right outside my apartment.

10 Likes

I didn’t expect that. And you could tell it was shiny when it appeared on the map.

12 Likes

Good 36hrs turned into a good 48hrs getting another Pee Tree on the way home.

13 Likes

I do not have the Green Rattata yet.

10 Likes

Everybody’s getting (multiple) shinies, but I can’t find a single one :sob:

2 Likes

I’m sending you some luck with this post, now I just hope the luck arrives.

3 Likes

Me neither.

1 Like

My last Shiny was on Wednesday and it wasn’t even one of the new ones.

1 Like

Since my shiny party hat Pikachu this morning. Finally managed to catch that elusive male nidoran, and caught countless shiny Slakoth but deleted most of them since I only keep 5 shiny of each species (the ones with highest CP for trading).

8 Likes

Must be nice to catch so many and delete them instead of trading to friends that don’t have them.

1 Like

I’d love a shiny rat of any color. If not for Pikachu and Diglett, I’d have no shiny rodents of any kind – rats, rabbits, beavers, hamsters… Maybe I’ll start thinking of Groudon as a really nasty rodent.

Well to be fair, the ones I delete are the very common ones, mainly from Community Day, so most people already have plenty of those shinies already.

Yes, but there will always be new players and those out there that were not able to participate on CD. I missed out on a few CD Shinies.

True. It happened to me as well, I missed like the first 5 CDs. But then there was the recap CD in December where I managed to get all the ones I missed. And I still save 5 shinies for trading purpose, so if someone needs a shiny from a CD they missed, I’ll be happy to give them.