Post your NEWEST shiny

Forgot to post this a couple days ago.

10 Likes

Finally! My first ever Shiny Legendary!

When I opened the Breakthrough Box I wasn’t paying attention, and saw something yellow, but didn’t realize it until I looked better. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

The streak is on again lol

I rather call three days with a Shiny in a row a streak, but yes, I am now having a two-day Shiny streak.

1 Like

I have now a month without shiny… Does that count as well as a strike?

OMG, finally! It’s been almost a year since I found shiny Plusle. This one has been hard to find, but I finally made it! Shiny pair is complete!

10 Likes

You have a non-Shiny streak😎

3 Likes

Zigzagoon’s got a shiny out?! I’m suddenly interested in catching 'em again… (After over 700 they had become as annoyingly worthless as Pidgeys to me.)

3 Likes

^^^only reason I still try to catch them…

2 Likes

Both Shiny Zigzagoon and Shiny Taillow were released during the Hoenn Celebration earlier this year, when Shiny Groudon was also released. It was mentioned in this Pokemon GO Live post but I don’t blame you for missing that detail. A lot was going on that event.

1 Like

Found my shiny lileep yesterday! Only reason I found it is because there wasn’t a raid at one of the gyms we were previously walking towards and had to turn around. So happy I finally found one :grin:

3 Likes

I’ve hatched this one… Thanks for the donor :grin:

9 Likes

Oh. BIRTHDAY SURPRISE! :tada:

10 Likes

I was quite annoyed yesterday when the event started and there were no Alolans around, but hey… first Exeggutor in my backyard clicked today - weather boosted 87% IV shiny. What’s wrong with me?!
There probably goes my shiny luck for Raikou day…

I added a Go snapshot to let you see it in its whole beauty :wink:

11 Likes

Wow

1 Like

That Palm Tree is perfect for the ultra league, just power it up once.

3 Likes

10 Likes

First check for him.

10 Likes

ANOTHER ONE AT THE EXACT SAME SPAWN POINT

11 Likes

Nice my shiny luck has not been good

1 Like