Post your NEWEST shiny

My second one, it’s from a research task.

8 Likes

Just caught this guy without leaving my apartment. That’s insane! I’m so freaking happy!!!

11 Likes

Caught this vermin with indigestion on the 5 mile round-trip walk to my nearest Pokestop this afternoon. Hopefully that brings to end my recent barren spell… :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Anyone got a handkerchief to wipe the cute bunny-nose of my new pinky cottontail? A-a-a-a-ii-iii-iii-tchoooooo! :sneezing_face: :wink:

8 Likes

Good one

2 Likes

Don’t have any of last 3 Shinies.

2 Likes

Today I lost 4 Kogre, and caught 5 pretty mediocre ones and one shiny one.

7 Likes

That’s awesome our raid group in town has been silent lately so have not had a chance to get one

Will that also stop you all next week? Another Wednesday Dinner Raid Hour beckons…

1 Like

I hope it don’t

1 Like

Kyogre will join the pool of Field Research Breakthrough prizes after that. Won’t need to beat a raid boss to get it, so you won’t need a group. I’m sure it’ll be a nerfed version, though.

2 Likes

That’s why I’m trying to get one now I have a few just no Shiny

1 Like

Finally found the violet crow!

As far as I know it has been out for more than two years now, was about d**n time!

10 Likes

I can relate. I only caught my Shiny Murkrow a year after it was first released (it was released April 1 2018) but yeah, it took a long while.

I traded for this, and I gave him one of my three Shiny Cresselia.

9 Likes

Howlin’ at the moon with the golden pooch I earned from research today :last_quarter_moon::partying_face:

11 Likes

AWOOO!!

Congrats on that Shiny! I’ve only seen one ever.

2 Likes

Randomly opened my game and found this. It was in the middle of nowhere as well:

11 Likes

Came across this fella in the wild Saturday evening.

I was inclined not to mention it here since I already had 2 of them; but I don’t often see shines with CP and IV this decent (it hasn’t been powered up, yet).

10 Likes

Always post them here. I enjoy seeing people get Shinies. :triumph:

6 Likes

How about this from today? :yum:

11 Likes