Post your NEWEST shiny

13 Likes

Highlight of Community Day was this Raid:

4 Likes

Nice, @Branebs! That Caterpie is near the top of the list of shinies that I’ve been seeking.

1 Like

11 Likes

I have ever made a second account. I couldn’t believe I couldn’t find a Shiny during this event, so I thought about to try finding Shinies on the backup account and look - It was the first thing that popped up besides an Anorith. :man_facepalming:t2:

Two only, and I have probably caught the first Geodude way before Geodude’s Shiny was released.

14 Likes

I must say, the cp of your shiny Geodude is not low

2 Likes

I think it’s from the highest level I could get😄

3 Likes

#wrongshizzle

12 Likes

Finally! But it was even better when I evolved it, because that got me a Hundo Onix from Research. I have yet to catch the Onix, so I’ll post that in the Hundo thread later.

11 Likes

Really Niantic, this is the third time in one month time I find a Shiny with one single battery percent left. :man_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Two shiny Anorith, and on consecutive days, no less? Nice. Congrats.

3 Likes

Lucky you. Still no shiny Anorith for me. But I won’t complain. I got 3 shiny Lileep, 1 shiny Onix, 1 shiny Geodude, and 1 shiny Aron.

7 Likes

Well, that’s definitely better than two Shiny Anorith. :wink:

Yes. And if you count the Geodude I got two days ago, I am on a four day Shiny Streak right now (after a month of not getting any Shiny except a stupid Buneary).

1 Like

Haha, yes that’s pretty amazing actually. Apart from Seal, they were all new shinies. But I did catch over 1000 Anorith so the frustration comes from that. But I’ll get eventually (probably soon, since I’ll be attending Go Fest Dortmund). :blush:

1 Like

Good luck!

1 Like

And to end the event properly, I caught 2 100% Onix and one of them is…shiny!

10 Likes

6 Likes

Caught a few shiny pokemon recently & traded the shiny legend I had in a lucky trade for legacy meteor mash metagross to lucky friend. Worth it imo meteor mash rocks & I only had 1 metagross from CD

1 Like