Post your NEWEST shiny

CONGRATS to everyone!! I’m jealous of all that shiny luck y’all have had lately!! Hope we all keep catching em all. Especially stoked on the catch @1% battery life that’s what’s good:)

Got another this afternoon, when it was still 105 degrees F (about 41 C) in the shade. The phone lasted only one more raid before telling me it would shut itself off if I didn’t shut it off right away.

11 Likes

Number 3, and even better than the last.

EDIT: Here’s the video:

8 Likes

2 Likes

Been out for raid hour yesterday and finally managed to grab myself a shiny Cresselia.
I also met a player who I was lucky friend with and got traded this shiny Lileep (for a shiny Articuno, but hey… shiny is shiny and what am I supposed to do with all those birds anyway…)

9 Likes

I am further corrected. Thank you!

2 Likes

Maybe I’m starting a streak… Random shinies are the best ones: today I got my second shiny Caterpie

6 Likes

8 Likes

What the hell is going on? Did Niantic release GO Fest worldwide?

9 Likes

We get extra stuff globally while each GoFest is going on. Right now it’s supposed to be Shiny Horsea.

1 Like

But then I’m wondering I’m seeing spawns as Geodude, Clefairy, Chimchar, Turtwig, Drifloon, Snorunt, Murkrow, Piplup, Caterpie, Magikarp, Swinub, Sandshrew and Cubone everywhere? :thinking:

I really can’t complain with those spawns though; I (almost) never see things as Cubone, Sandshrew, Snorunt, Sableye, Clefairy, Sneasel, Marill and Geodude. :grin:

1 Like

Shiny Horsea? Nice. I have enough spawns but didn’t hunt them. Didn’t know.:man_facepalming:

This tweet should explain it:

2 Likes

This event is great!

5 Likes

I’ll post pic later as I got 1x Onix, 1x Lileep and 2x Anorith during the event just finished.
I open opened the game this morning. I have a Driftloom at the spawn point out front of home.
Bam, it’s a Shiny.
I leave to go to work and the first Gym I stop at to take back has a few Pokemon around it. The third one I go for is a Swinub.
Bam, that’s a Shiny as well.
2 in 5 Pokemon first thing this morning. Shiny in close succession outside a CD never happens for me.

5 Likes

11 Likes

Same

I have a few more

8 Likes

There is more

8 Likes

Thats it for now, but i will be back.

9 Likes