Post your NEWEST shiny

Excuse me if I gave that impression. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: She was the absolute highlight of my day :heart_eyes: – catching a 91% Azelf on the first throw wasn’t even close.

Not being useful for fighting isn’t enough to make her unwanted. But give me a holler if you ever want another Cresselia, :roll_eyes: she’s just not my type…

3 Likes

My first and only shiny. He doesn’t have great stats, but as one of my favorite Pokemon I’m glad to keep him.

12 Likes

Contrats!

1 Like

My first CD Shiny outside of Community day was a Shiny Squirtle during the Ultra Unlock Event

These two are my newest Shinies, Swapped Shiny Flareons with my mom, third trade.

9 Likes

Awesome!
(Only the troll 100% is a Tiny bit disappointing lol)

2 Likes

@VanHooIII congrats on your Shiny Psyduck :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

lol! … Thanks. It was the last thing I caught before heading home too. lol

I almost didn’t evolve it since I like shiny Psyduck way more than shiny Golduck … I did anyway though.

6 Likes

3 shinies today. 2 of them I didn’t have before. I’m definitely on a lucky streak again. :blush:

11 Likes

And then they say I have the Shiny charm :thinking::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Both of you have the lucky charm for shinies IMO, @Jormdeworm.

2 Likes

The newest 4 are all from last night :grin:

13 Likes

AND A SHINY GROWLITHE IN POKEMON QUEST

15 Likes

Well… I’ve been quiet for a couple of weeks ‘cos I didn’t have anything to report. The blue-nose Diglett passed me by (I guess after I caught the 600th I knew it was never gonna be; final tally over 800 for zero shiny) and no luck so far with Aipom or Snubbull (though there is still some time left, so hope springs eternal) but…

…today I hatched the fuchsia Wynaut which makes me about even I guess :man_shrugging::neutral_face:

15 Likes

Don’t you? :grinning:

2 Likes

0/281 on Aipom
I’ve managed to pick up 3 Shiny Ducks this event though where I had 0 before .

1 Like

I have to agree sometimes yes it looks like I do.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Looking a little low on balls there my man

5 Likes

I’m okay

8 Likes

Two in one day, still the wrong Shinies. XD

15 Likes