Post your NEWEST shiny

Had another good day. I’ve been hunting for these two for a LONG time

15 Likes

12 Likes

Quests??

1 Like

Both were wild catches.

3 Likes

Both Snubbull and Sunkern aren’t available from Research at the moment.

2 Likes

@Mew1 congrats on your Shiny Squirtle! :wink:

2 Likes

Was that shiny Eevee a defeated raid boss or something? What’s with the all-white ball (of which the display says you have only 2 left)? But the raid-boss capture doesn’t offer other kinds of balls (never has the change-ball button in the lower-right of your screen shot. . . .)

That screen shot seems surreal to me.

^ @vorgriff3 ^ It looks like that Eevee is a wild catch.

1 Like

So what’s the deal with the all-white Pokeball? I only ever see those in the raid-boss capture situation.

1 Like

It’s the bottom of a regular PokéBall. :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks. I didn’t notice the little button was pointed up. It just looks weird…

1 Like

Guess I was still on april research…thats the only plausible explanation I had for a high 90s shiny

2 Likes

Yes. It was random wild caught eevee

2 Likes

Well… Just as the narrow window of opportunity slammed sullenly shut on my chances of a pink Aipom or lilac Snubbull, the fickle finger of fate predictably poked me in BOTH EYES with a double-whammy of unwanted, unloved and unappreciated gangrenous Cubones!!

6 Likes

I don’t have a Shiny Cubone yet so I’d be happy to get one.

4 Likes

I feel for you bobbyjack! Most of us know through bitter experience that shinies come in clusters.
I’ve had 4 makuhitas, 4 psyducks, 4 luvdiscs, 4 cubones, 6 wingulls, 10 pinsirs and of course multiples of all the community day critters. Yet I’ve not so much had a sniff of caterpie, pidgey, sandshrew, diglett, growlithe, machop, geodude, magnemite, grimer, drowzee, scyther, omamyte, etc. etc the list goes on and on…

5 Likes

@Jormdeworm, thank you, I was surprised when I encountered it, why is the blue abit different? Then the sparkle came.

I’m still trying to get the shiny monkey, more than 1700 candies

2 Likes

Finally landed a shiny Aipom tonight.

4 Likes

@Thorend congrats on your Shiny Psyduck😉

6 Likes

16 Likes