5 Likes

This one is from yesterday.
Off center sparkles. Yuck

But it is a new shiny!

9 Likes

I captured the moment for posterity :blue_heart:

10 Likes

The Exeggutor is a 93%.

Still needed Vulpix/Ninetales/Sandslash/Horsea/Pidgeot/Exeggcute/Exeggutor/Ditto/Hitmonchan/Lickitung/Bellsprout/Dragonair.

8 Likes

as if you haven’t got enouth shinies

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Kanto event was shinier for me than last year’s GoFest, getting 8 on my main and 10 on my alt. Most were ones I already had. But a few new ones that I had been chasing, including Mr.Mime, Pidgey, Lickitung, and Vulpix.

The Shiny Ditto was a nice surprise, and I’m looking forward to Shiny Mew at the end of the special research.

8 Likes

My Pokémon Storage Box surely agrees with you. I, however, find I can never have too many Shinies.

2 Likes

I should have measured my heart rate when catching this. Wow!! It took so long to get a Shiny from any of the Leaders! :partying_face::partying_face:

9 Likes

It would have been just the coolest thing if that had been a hundo, too.

But hearty congratulations! Regardless of its IV, seeing it made my heart skip a beat.

2 Likes

It’s a 1/1/2 I believe😂

Also just got this, another Shiny that took so long to get! My luck is insane today!

10 Likes

Still have shiny charm huh, things never change round here.

1 Like

Shiny charm isn’t the right word. Effort it is. Although, for today, Shiny charm would be the right word.

8 Likes

7 Likes

If I see one more shiny Gastly or Pinsir I’m going to cry. I already had a shiny Pinsir on Go, which I traded a bit back… and I had a handful of Gastlies. I was hoping for some new shinies over the event… which I did get… but I wasn’t thinking I would get a triple of a shiny I already had a bunch of. Oh well.

Super happy about the Bulbasaur, who’s now my buddy named Avocado, the Vulpix/Ninetales which is currently named after my Kitsune OC, and the Abra, which I missed getting a shiny of on Community Day.

Today I was surprised by this fellow:

8 Likes

got no shinys! why!!!

Been putting in extra effort and still no more shinied since tour and I didn’t get many during tour despite playing the entire 12 hours. So tired. Guess my luck ran out.

Why… o… why?!?

…because the professor wants spicy lizard stew for his supper :bowl_with_spoon:

9 Likes