Post your NEWEST shiny

From trade

8 Likes

9 Likes

image image
Kinda had to rename him because I’m partial to the color of shiny Kingler. I accidentally pressed evolve so now he’s over in Let’s Go, waiting to be moved over to Sword to eat some Max Soup. At least it’ll be another one for my shiny G-Max Dex over there. I caught him 3 min before the Valentines Event started. And then I hatched a surprise shiny Goomy on Sword… so… he’ll have a buddy named Jelly Bean.

I’m going to be looking for a shiny Feebas this week uwu.

7 Likes

Guess who?!

9 Likes

8 Likes

Spent 40k dust to get this, so close yet so far, no complain here

8 Likes

Got a lot of blue ones before getting another green one.

9 Likes

9 Likes

This is the second wild Shiny Feebas for my main. The alt is usually more prolific getting shinies, but still doesn’t have any of these (neither wild, nor raid, nor task reward).

8 Likes

Harumphhhh

8 Likes

I’m not really a big fan of the shiny slasher… but it certainly seems to like me… :man_shrugging:t2:

Oh… and if I purified the 87%er it wouldn’t be a pureshundo - it tops out at 96%…

8 Likes

Last valentines event I caught one of these, but she was sent to Sword and evolved.
This one is staying on Go.

7 Likes

That was surprising. I rarely get another shiny so soon.

8 Likes

Looks like the one Field Research encounter that I didn’t get to encounter because my Pokémon Box was full during last Community Day gave me another Shiny Rose.

8 Likes

oh…shittt…
i think u have some [here was a word that a moderator censored] lucky bruh… :rofl:

9 Likes

So including that Chansey I got 3 shinies in 24 hours…

The Skamory was a wild spawn. Nidoran was attracted with incense.

7 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes