Post your NEWEST shiny

I think worse.

2 Likes

Got this beauty at full odd today after catching pokedex Finneon

And also got 3 Golden Razz Berry, 1 rare candy, and 1 fast TM out of an Mawile raid.

Pretty good day.

10 Likes

My second shiny Murkrow!

10 Likes

I leveled mine up for Kyogre, and they’re neck and neck. They have identical attack, while Luxray has less defense but higher HP. Jolteon has more defense but less HP.

EDIT: Forgot to post the Shiny I got in my own apartment last night:

20190115_013109000_iOS

10 Likes

Thanks for your info, but Luxray has Wild Charge, the best electric type charge move, while Jolteon does not

2 Likes

That’s true, which puts it slightly ahead of Jolteon as Jolteon’s best move is Thunderbolt.

1 Like

But the down side on Luxray is the amount of candies needed to get it and Shinx is raid exclusive so far

2 Likes

Shinx can be Hatched so not totally Raid exclusive.

Oh yeah, I forget about it, I did hatch one recently, lol

2 Likes

True enough. It was an investment I was fortunate to have made. I can’t say the same as everyone else, but hopefully the drive for the Shiny was enough for some people. I didn’t get the Shiny myself, but I got the 98% which was enough for me. Some Lucky Hatches helped as well.

1 Like

I guess that what Niantics want to do to them, balance these two that perform neck and neck, candy vs moveset

1 Like

Why cant these be Good useful IV at this CP?

9 Likes

Wow…thats a boosted boi

Yet you got a sentret candy for catching it

1 Like

LOL that’s because I had just transferred a Sentret then took the screenshot.

1 Like

My newest shiny. Caught it yesterday.

10 Likes

Forgot to post this…
You know… I was so annoyed on Jan 1st when I got yet another Moltres (probably due to the glitch), and said I never want another Moltres again.
Now I got this… It’s my third shiny Moltres. I don’t even want it… I wish I could give it to one of you who is still lacking one

10 Likes

Sounds familiar: In November I also got one of the Breakthrow: my 6th…

2 Likes

11 Likes

@kRe I would take it.

2 Likes