Post your NEWEST shiny

Got one shiny Bronzor which was all I needed as I already had another shiny from before. Also caught a hundo which was a bonus.

2 Likes

Nice haul. And a timely reminder for anybody who has been preoccupied with preparations for Reshiram to the point of losing track of the Bonzor event. :flushed:

Looking out a lot, no shiny at all…

Two within ten minutes, one only on the third check in the event.

5 Likes

Total of 117 Bonzors this evening for these 2 lousy shinies.

Part of a generally crappy Pokéafternoon when temps hit 99 Fahrenheit in San Francisco (a little over 37 Celsius).

3 Likes

Geez, some of you are churning out the Shinys.
I was busy running around doing errands and shopping during the Spotlight hour. Had a stink and the GoPlus running for 3/4 of it and broke my run of 3 Shinyless Spotlight hours on the 4th.

5 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this one today:

Thank you for reminding me.

5 Likes

Back-to-back shinies for me this afternoon for the first time ever on a non-boosted event day. Second ginger ‘goon swiftly followed by my hundredth snowy eevee… with just enough time between to hatch an eggo!

7 Likes

A welcome surprise this morning!

8 Likes

Second Pokémon caught after I noticed the game back on was my first shiny Skitty!

8 Likes

6 Likes

Go Plus got this 4 days ago.

6 Likes

In my work office now.

6 Likes

Go Plus Surprise from Gym run on way home from work.

7 Likes

What a nice (and strange) picture of a Patrat, hahaha

4 Likes

Finally got one of these.

8 Likes

I hope this doesn’t become my new Murkrow–have like 6 of those.

4 Likes

Tonight’s shiny Buneary is the second I’ve caught during our county’s shelter order. My first 2 efforts to get a screen shot of the trademark sparkle pinwheel failed, and rather than keep trying, (which is the way I lost my shiny Misdreavous last month), I went ahead and caught it.

7 Likes

I’d forgotten how fun it is to get a shiny two days in a row! And now both my main and my alt have one shiny Zigzagoon, each. :smiley:

7 Likes

Hatched this earlier this evening, utterly shocked when I hatched and even more floored when I checked the IVs

9 Likes