Post your NEWEST shiny

It was a Growlithe. I forgot to take the pic before evolving.

1 Like

Not many research reward Pokémon are worth keeping. (Because of the low level.)
This is certainly one of those keepers, though. :astonished::star_struck::joy:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Better late than never.

Finally

10 Likes

First Chansey, third Seel.

9 Likes

Got this in work place car park as soon as I arrived today. 6 Karp and 2 Red Gary. For some reason I don’t mind getting more of this one.

9 Likes

That is called nostalgia :slight_smile:
Magikarp was the first shiny released to Pokemon go, and gyarados is the most iconic shiny there is.

I don’t mind getting me another golden magikarp as well

Professor Willow passed me a Shiny Misdreavus Smoothie today. The smoothie was delicious but I forgot Misdreavus is a Ghost-type; The Misdreavus became mad and it’s now decided to only let me show Pokémon in the same colors as Shiny Misdreavus has. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

Congratulations! 8 different shinies the same day is usually a GoFest phenomenon…

The Kabuto was actually from yesterday but I forgot to post it.

2 Likes

Still, more than one shiny a week seems like a bodacious bonanza to me. ¡Muchas Felicidades!

2 Likes

6 Likes

From Research Task yesterday.

Think I’m about 8-9 deep into the 20 sets of 3 so far. There’s no counter to show how many you’ve done. Each new set of 3 tasks only appears with the next Pokemon encounter.

8 Likes

And just like that, another one:

6 Likes

7 Likes

Snubull tasks all completed. Total of 4 in the end.

8 Likes

It took quite long but I actually ended up getting two Shiny Snubbull. Glad, because I didn’t have this one. Johto Throwback event has really been going well already!

8 Likes

Hey! What’s this? I have more shiny luck (when counting only snubbulls from the event) than @Jormdeworm?

Praise lord helix and arceus :crazy_face::joy:

9 Likes

The Snubbull event was good to me. Total of 5 shinies, though they all came from the research and none from wild spawns… actually I didn’t see any snubbull wild.

Also got this at the end…

9 Likes

Even more praise to both lord helix and arceus, and perhaps Bird Jesus

9 Likes