Post Your Latest Catch You’re Disappointed With

Erm… similar to the ‘Happy With’ thread - but for the opposite end of the scale…

As NotanotherKangaskhan says in the other topic
“Tell a bit of a story on why you’re disappointed with it, or just post a pic”. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here’s one to start.

Worst Possible raid-caught Lugia!
Not only that, but I wasted a Remote Raid Pass on it. Received zero Rare Candy. It’s not shiny and I didn’t even make the Raid Roll-of-Honour Awards thing. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Those stats are just as rare as getting a 100%.
Only good thing you got out of it is the XL but even that’s only good if intended to Power one up.

1 Like

My cat was so enraged to receive this one-off never-to-be-caught-again mythical monstrosity he threw his soiled kitty-litter all over my kitchen floor! :pouting_cat::poop::triumph:

3 Likes

I know this reaction, I have three cats, and when there is one thing they don’t have is patience… :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I’m not happy with the mediocre stats that I usually get from one-time Mythicals (the only exception is Victini)

2 Likes

I really not understand the policy in this cases… The mythicals normally can be caught only once, why they have to be under the presure of casuality?
We have no second chance to do better, it’s like a punishment.

3 Likes

After seeing all the Hoopa in this topic, I’m more happy with the IV’s. But still disappointed.

2 Likes

I have a 15/15/11 with 1424 CP, so I cannot claim disappointment, but I still think it’s a bad way to use the normal system of IV for this mythicals.

1 Like

I found and completed 3 Spinda research tasks today. Unsurprisingly none were shiny.

202 encounters now and still no green drunks. :disappointed:

1 Like

Not actually a catch to stick with the Thread Topic but disappointing all the same for me when all I want is my 100% Mewtwo.
This does not include 3 other sub 96% Luckies sent straight to the Professor.

1 Like

After waiting for what seemed like an eternity I got my very first Axew today… the reward for completing the Level 48 Challenge … and it has distinctly average IVs… sigh :pensive:

3 Likes

I can’t do the 4 excellent throws in a row for the Level 48 challenge

1 Like

@bobbyjack8 I’m thankful I have Mr. Mime as my regional… he’s the single easiest critter to get excellent throws on in the entire game. He also conveniently pops out of almost every red ball… perfect for long streaks.

For me the easiest is Furfrou… maybe everybody has one which fits in his throwstyle?

Well Furfrou is easy for excellents - when it stands still!
it’s lunges are too frequent and unpredictable for me when it comes to getting streaks.

3 Likes

@NotanotherKangaskhan
Blimey! My condolences :bouquet: :expressionless:

RNG has slapped me again.
Worst possible IVs is 6-6-6. My shadow Lugia is 11-7-6 :triumph:

3 Likes

I’m so used to seeing that rubbish.
Maybe one day they will have in game mechanics to improve on terrible stats.

Something like having to use them in X amount of Gym or Raid Battles. I’d like the idea of 1000 battles for each stat point increase. Please no PvP though :rofl:

2 Likes