Post your Giratina

I got 2, one on each of account

1 Like

Think I have 3

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Good start for me :smiley:

8 Likes

Aw, crap. I started a new topic because this one was locked. Can you merge them at all?

1 Like

Will do

1 Like

While I’ve caught two already, I’ll share the best of the two, which turned out to be quite a doozy.

Video of the Raid and Catch below:

7 Likes

Looks like your good streak is still on a roll with an early 96%

I’ll add my pathetic 82-87% collection to this thread soon enough :grinning: My poor IV run doesn’t look like ending any time soon.

2 Likes

As predicted it’s :poop: for me.
After driving around for 3hrs in an area I have many Gyms I’m not Gold and not finding any T5’s to do I made my way home and they were everywhere. Did one and was deflatted with the offering so went home.
I’ve seen a trend with mine and the families accounts in if I get a good IV first up I tend to get more good or great IV on that acct along the way. On the flip side if it starts poorly it continues and I never get a great one. My acct just repeatedly gets junk first up. Sadly lack of incentive to do multiples using Premium Passes already.

2 Likes

Just got to keep trying, man. I only do one per day unless I didn’t use a pass the previous day so I double-up the next day. RNG is a jerk, but even it has to relent at some point.

1 Like

More :poop:

2 Likes

I got exactly the same yesterday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh yeah stick it to me baby show me the :poop:

2 Likes

One Giratina got away from me, and it really ticked me off since I had a “Catch a Dragon-type” quest for 3 Rare Candy. Thank goodness it’s IVs were absolute trash. It was worse than anything you had, @NotanotherKangaskhan

Imagine trading a trash Giratina, getting lucky aaaand getting one of the worst IV combinations you could get

1 Like

At least there’s one benefit of having child’s account and not being able to Trade.

1 Like

You can’t polish a :poop: but you can roll it in glitter.
Just as useless as the others when the attack is that good.

1 Like

My first Giratina-O was just 2026 CP 69 IV, I caught a higher CP one today, but IV is still not in the 90s, the reward bundle is the best for me, 7 GRB, 1 fast TM, 1 charge TM, and a whopping 12 rare candy