Post your fanmade Pokemon

I have a handful of non-canon, non-fusion pokemon ideas… but tbh I’ve never really drawn most of them. Like I have a poison-type Eeveelution named Toxeon who is only half-lined… and then a sort of fox-with-little-legs idea, which is mainly for a Pokesona. Regional formwise, I have an idea for a poison type Vulpix line. And then an idea for a lynx-like Pokemon.

Other than those, I have an Umbreon variant, who I made a few months back…
[https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRhYIftYb3zuqWNiYBSbkFMypdGeGjRJ/view?usp=sharing] (File was too big XD)
And then Ringsune, who has been an idea for a bit, but wasn’t drawn until yesterday/today. I’m working on revising everything since the moveset and all is an OP mess.

It normally carries twelve rings, one for twelve of its thirteen tails. It’s thirteenth ring is its most powerful and most beloved ring. When they were banished, their 13th rings were taken to and hidden on a distant and dangerous island far off the coast of Sahto by a trio of Pokemon, who guard them against all enemies and seekers. If a Ringsune proves themselves worthy of their 13th Ring, then they may attempt to ask for it back. However, in order to access the temples, they must genuinely befriend a trainer or another non-legendary Pokemon.
It’s one of the legendaries in my fan region, Sahto.

wanders back into the mess of ideas in her head

2 Likes

Ekans (snake) (snake) Arbok (cobra) (cobra) Daereppok (copperhead) - Daereppok evolves from Arbok through trade with Coiled Silk.

Grimer Muk Sludgg - Evolves from Muk while holding a Poison Gem and using Toxic Ooze.

Koffing Weezing Choaking - Evolves from Weezing while holding King’s Rock and using Toxic Ooze.

TOXIC OOZE (special) has 50 base power, 15 PP, and 90% accuracy. The user fires a toxic liquid at the enemy. The enemy has a 50% chance of being poisoned, with a 30% chance of being severely poisoned.

1 Like