Pokémon I don't need

I understand, what is the reason for this though ?

The higher level you are the higher cp the evolution will be and you might get higher cp.

Maybe a 92% 15 ATK Tyranitar? There’s always exceptions to the rules. Even to the rule that evolving makes a Pokémon better.

Just went for a pidgey, caught it, then it said " Oh " and Ditto was captured

Good have you started quest for mew. Also @shimy IMPORTANT INPORTANT DON’T EVOLVE MAGIKARP UNTILL YOU HAVE TO FOR THE QUEST.

1 Like

Step 6 for mew

I got a rubish mew 61%

1 Like

Most Pokemon you might get with high IVs are just bad no matter the IVs, for example, powering up a 100IV Fearow would be pointless since he’s outclassed by so many things in so many ways

1 Like

Fair enough .
Fearow is the strongest one I’ve caught so far

Evolve your Rhyhorn into Rhydon, that’s a strong one.

2 Likes

And Wurmple

1 Like

You mean except Larvitar and Lotad and Trapinch

1 Like

Yeah man im working on it. Do you need the stardust AND candy ? Or just one of them ?

1 Like

I need another 18 Candies to evolve me rhyhorn, any tips ?

1 Like

walk as buddy place in gyms and feed berries can do fro afar just open pokemon like normal and then click go to gym and feed berries can get candy catch them with pinap berries

1 Like

You still have a day and they’re really common right now, so catch all the Rhyhorns you see I guess. Or transfer them (you receive one Candy per transfer). Maybe you have some Pinap Berries?

18 : 3 = 6 Rhyhorn you need to catch.

1 Like

Got a lucky egg which im saving for tomorrow when i go on a 30 minute pokehunt round my neighbourhood.
I have no razzberies but i could get some from the pokestops and gyms when i go out tomorrow.

1 Like

I mean Pinap Berries

2 Likes

So i have till Tuesday ?

1 Like

Until tomorrow, the 30th (To me it’s Monday).

2 Likes