Pokémon I don't need

Common weather on game

That also works

Ok :slight_smile:
How many pokemon should i focus on making strong ?

Hard to say without knowing ivs

Use pinap where possible on rarer stuff e.g. geodude rhydon. Eevee evolutions jolteon good start as lots do water type raid bosses

Common Pokemons(Dont throw great balls at this pokemons)
Pidgey
Weedle
Caterpie
Rattata
Hootoot
Sentret
Zigzagoon
Tailow
Wishmur
Gulpin
Magikarp
Poliwag
If someone knows more say it and i add them to this list

1 Like

weedle cateripie

which country you in

A biome can be explained as an “area-type”. For example, grass and bug type pokemons spawn more commonly in grass-land areas. Water-type pokemons (fishes!) spawn mostly near water (especially rivers, lakes and beaches, but also moats and the like in parks).

There’s also an “Appraise” option for your pokemon, where a team-leader cryptically tells you whether each individual pokemon you catch is any good. Look for phrases like “The best” or “Amazing” on the first comment, and again for “Best” or “Blown away” on the first comment after telling you its best feature(s). (I’m not sure on the comments for Blue team, I’m afraid). Some Magikarps simply have a way higher potential than other Magikarps, and that’s what appraisal informs you about. So check for the superlatives.

England

MR MIme is common out of event in whole of england. Ralts is quite common in England where I live in cloudy weather. Use great on Ralts not Mr mime. What team are you

Lol forgot those XD

poliwag as well. Most things during this event. Except Larvitar and phanpy

Im talking about not in event

I know

Blue, Mystic

Should be useful
2 Likes

Thanks everyone I have the hang of it now
Traded all the spare pokemon for candies and now have more stronger ones, also evolved a few

PokeGenie beats Calcy on Android as well tbh

Also, DO NOT power up any Pokemon until you get at least level 25, not even a 98IV Mon is worth it