Pokémon Horizons

Hello everybody,
yesterday has started this new event, with three new Pokémon.

The first you have to hatch from an egg, the other two are evolutions.

Well, I have up to now hatched about ten eggs (2km, 5km and 10km) and nothing, all Pokémon are standard, old Pokémon.

Anyone has had more luck than I?

1 Like

Nope. :expressionless:

And I still haven’t hatched a larvesta or varoom so most of my eggs have multiple shadows in them. Yet still all I get is smoliv, lickitung and deino. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Nothing here but I only hatch 1 egg per day normally so my play is a poor sample.

1 Like

In this moments 25 eggs hatched and nothing… am I doing something wrong? Isn’t normally the first day better in chances?

Five minutes ago and after more than 40 eggs my first Charcadet has been hatched from a 10km egg…

2 Likes

And now has entered the second one… so I can go on to get the two evolutions.

1 Like

Everything done, how nice I can forget them now…

2 Likes

I’ve already forgotten them and I have zero.

3 Likes

You know my playing-style: Catch’em all!! :man_shrugging:

And look what I have done to get them… too much.

2 Likes

Did you legitimately walk that far?

Emmmmh, no. It can be done, 700km a week, 70km every day, 8 hours with a velocity of 9 km/h. That’s a fast walk, or a slow run.
But no, I’ve not done this.

Ok makes sense. Also 700 km a week would be 100 km a day…which would be even harder :sweat:

2 Likes

I needed a lot of eggs for the Charcadet (three up to now, but only female). So I still have to fight to get the male ones for the collection.

1 Like

How did you go that far?

He uses a :mage: witch’s broomstick :broom:
And a magic :magic_wand: carpet :film_strip:
And a (Team) Rocketship :rocket:

2 Likes

He loaned me that Team Go Rocket ship once, and the distance multipliers were awesome. :laughing: I’m hoping some day to get one of my own…

Levity aside, there are ways to generate distance without movement, some of which are licit but unpredictable. Worth noting, though, that using a long sock and a ceiling fan generally doesn’ work. And strapping your phone to your dog or cat tends to get unimpressive results, and risks undesirable phone damage.

1 Like