Pokemon Gold Medals

If I want to see a new badge, it’ll be a shiny badge. Perhaps they are a little bit more common once you reached the bronze/silver/gold variant.

1 Like

Gold gives bare shinies. Nice idea.

1 Like

Lol @NotanotherKangaskhan said it wasn’t high enough

That’s a good demonstration, how variant we are in our levels and playing styles… I love it.

1 Like

I’m above average on eggs and below average on the other two… rural

1 Like

Who could beat these?

Challenge accepted :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m not even close on Berry Master, but here’s Gym Leader…

2 Likes

I know its gonna be really hard, but top this :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m really good :grin:

? :thinking::nerd_face: What do you mean

I have 1767 evolves

Aah, you beat me :sob:

Im fuming people here actually beat me in legendary raid battles before this boring summer raids even started

How many legendary raids do you do a day?

Right now? 0-1, I have almost no motivation to raid any of the bosses right now bar Porygon and Absol tbh
But usually we did 1-3, even more in the legendary birds days and when Kyogre was the raid boss (best 2 weeks of raiding imo)

1 Like

Porygon, to get Porygon2
Absol, to get shiny
Right?
You must be hyped for the gen 4 raids, only uxie is crap

Mostly to get a high IV Porygon-Z, and true about the Absol
Exactly; so many meta-relevant legendaries comming, not to mention Gible in wild (so I will run around my town at 10PM (when its 1PM in SF) and look out for my boy)
Might even make a second account just to have him pop-up as a shadow every time he spawns nearby

What about you?

Im not in SF, im in LA. Whatever… I rarely raid and get my legendaries from SM nostly, which I go to about 2-3 times a year. Gible is more exciting, but the legndaries are awesome. Lets stay on topic, though.

1 Like