Pokemon go-fest gone bad

Sad but not unpredictable that the fest has gone bad. The game doesnt work. Hope they can fix the problems during the event.

Seriously?
C’mon man…If the game “didn’t work”, you wouldn’t even be here typing.
The game works. So much so that it’s in the best shape it’s been in since its launch!
In fact: YOU play it! YOU enjoy this game so much that you “read about it & talk to others about it” on the internet.
People need to chill instead of being judgemental. All day today, off/online, I’ve heard people act entitled and talk as though they aren’t passionate about this game when, if that were true, they wouldn’t have anything to even say about it.

I agree with you. And I love the game. But it didnt work technically in Chicago and thats a fact.

And by the way, I’m not a man :wink:

I, for one, hope the rage doesn’t get out of hand. Was it sucky? Yes. A lot. Talk about your horrendous luck. But before you get the pitch forks and head for Frisco try and remember…it wasn’t their fault. Not Niantic. Cell services and equipment were completely insufficient. The game wanted to work, the medium for that game didn’t.

However, around the world people did awesome, and seeing the huge number of players together - even if it was just for the challenge rounds - was refreshing.

Also, have you been catching at all, or just driving to birdy spawns? Cause the buffs are awesome actually.

Well… I’ve tried to help out with the challenges but couldn’t log in all day.