Pokémon collections-What do you collect?

My Machamp solo team is 3 Lugia, 1 Mewtwo and 2 espeon

This is my Machamp fightin’ squad

3 Likes

I can get 1 sec of beating in windy weather
With Lugia @ 2650 EXTASORY SKYNATTACK
Lugia @2000 both SAME
Rayquaza at 2050 FLYING MOVES
Xatu @1700. SAME
MEWTO 2269 PYSHIC SHADOW BALL
ALAKAZAM 2500 PSYCHOC SHADOW BALL

Where is everyone getting there beldum? I can’t even find one

Rural?
I have the same problem.

Eggs, buddy

My egg hatches are crap, only thing I have is a crappy metang And @KingQ07, kinda, for California standards i would say kinda yes, for everywhere probably not.

I use Rare Candies on it.

Guys am leaving Pokemon go…Due to Very long Shit events like mahukita and meditite(This shit event is very very long than usual) pig shit mons…And Good events are very less hours and less days like “charmender and adventure week”

Right now nothing looks interesting to me in Pokemon go…Niantic fellows didn’t repeat Mew Research atleast all these days

Wot, in what way is thw adventure week better than having double raid xp?

2 Likes

I usually go through my full 6, but I rarely dodge… I’m more of a “brute force” battler

I do believe Niantic needs to stop with events for a while. You only throw away your balls on few boosted Pokémon who aren’t even that good, and everywhere. You can get the evolves too easily. Collections of useless but rare mons. And you are searching for shinies, if they ever come. If you are unlucky you don’t even get it. Those boxes you want to buy…
With NO events, you can stack up your poke balls (for Community Days). You can save your PokéCoins, or you can buy Bug Upgrades or Storage Upgrades with it. And: It is more difficult to get certain mons.
This all keeps me playing.

1 Like

this is the 2nd post i see where you QQ about Mew (ha, that rhymes!), how many more are there?

1. these topics are not meant for that.
  2. posting the same shit in every topic makes you look pathetic
  3. your text doesn’t make any real sense. u mad bro that Mew is still the only special research or what? it’s been like 6 weeks or so, Give it time!
  4. if you’re so bored go play something else, make a goodbye post or whatever and just GTFO

Edit, i may have mistaken seeing other topics where you posted this. My bad in advance. I still stick to my other points :smile:

2 Likes

Exactly.