Players in your area

@Cup, your cat looks like it is lonely too, lol

1 Like

Naw before and right after taking this picture of him I was bit by him repeatedly for waking him up so he was mad oh so very mad

3 Likes

My cat doesnā€™t bite or meow

2 Likes

I wish mine was like that

2 Likes

Still seems normal, unless it started barking :rofl:

Be on the lookout though, and donā€™t make it mad, it might do the fury swipe :rofl::

2 Likes

She doesnā€™t have clwa in the front either :joy:

2 Likes

My cat likes the way I smell when I come home from work something about the chemicals we use drives them crazy donā€™t know why when I first get home the cats we have like to lick and bite and rub on me

Flat Rock MI

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: PokƩmon GO Trainer Codes - Add Friends (Official Megathread)

One of my cats litterly exepts everything. Grabbing him by his tail and towing him across the room is just fine by him. The only thing he does is look at you. He is so silly. He isnā€™t the smartest but he is so sweet.

3 Likes

I wish my cat was sweet heā€™s just very mean and aggravated when he was a kitten though he was so nice and cuddly now heā€™s just a jerk

2 Likes

In the end of february next year @ARandomName Will be the closest forum member for 5 days lol

2 Likes

Are you going on vacation to somewhere near him/her

Yep. I do

Close to Philly, PA. Actually Levittown, PA.

Not really looking for friends, but I am in the northeast.

Iā€™m in southeast

Thatā€™s alright. Do you know of any groups or anything that try to hit raids? Just moved out here in August and it doesnt seem like theres much of a community out here.

I donā€™t really raid too much, but check out discord or whatsapp (I donā€™t know any groups though)

3 Likes

Thanks for the info! Iā€™m not super familiar with those apps so Iā€™ve just been trying to find people on my own. Guess I had to learn sometime :joy:

1 Like