Players in your area

I’m from texas

2 Likes

What part

1 Like

San Antonio

1 Like

Texas is same size as France. Hope you guys meet up.

1 Like

I live in Gonzalez it’s like 60 miles away from there but we go there all the time my wife has family there

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

I have them both. I caught them in Ruskin, Florida.

Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a special place for codes: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

That is the only place where you can post your code. You can find a lot of codes there.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Any idea how I can find DiscomonGo? PoGo player from England I’ve reached Best Friends level and now Lucky Friends level with. I’m going to be in London and want to see if I can meet up Lucky trade and maybe a trade or two as well. thysaint25@gmail.com

1 Like

@Thysaint25 have you tried using the Silph Road

1 Like

Central Valley California USA

1 Like

I’m from High Wycombe, UK. We get a reasonable amount of players. Raid hours usually get around 20 people and I saw at least 40 on Suicune day!

2 Likes

Melbourne, Australia here

2 Likes