News - Pokemon GO December community day: a Community Day Reunion Announced!

2 Likes

This is amazing, Niantic hit a home run on this one!

8 Likes

Hope they do this every December.

3 Likes

Could not agree more with @Thorend and @alex9945, what will be your top catches during first ever December community “weekend”?

• Bulbasaur
  • Charmander
  • Squirtle
  • Pikachu
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Chikorita
  • Cyndaquil
  • Mareep
  • Larvitar
  • Beldum

0 voters

2 Likes

The thing I want the most out of this is a/some 90+ IV Dratini and Larvitar so I can finally evolve Shiny Dragonite and Ttar. I have enough Shiny Dratini and Larvitar to have all lines plus extra but all are ordinary or worse IV so I never evolved any previously. Before anyone says trade for hope of better, I can’t Have friends.

But most importantly I want Shiny Charmander(s) to get my Black Charizard that I got shafted on in the worst CD I’ve had by a long way. If this doesn’t eventuate i will consider this a massive fail and will be saltier than the Dead Sea.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20181122-074413_Pokmon%20GO

2 Likes

Yes, it will start on Friday November 30

1 Like

we’re lucky @Kevin260709.

it starts at friday 10 PM for us. that time you’re already in bed :smile:
We have the full saterday and sunday (untill 10 PM again) to hunt.

2 Likes

I have boys scouts until 11pm

Gonna catch some on my way back lol

1 Like

Nope

2 Likes

@Jormdeworm we chose all the same things

2 Likes

Very lucky
A few hours on a random friday is nothing like 8 hours on a Sunday
:grin:

2 Likes

Cool, you stay up? :smiling_imp:
I’ll still be in school then :sob:

1 Like

Will there be a time limit window for exclusive moves like 1 2 3

1 Like

No

1 Like

I think the time limit for those exclusive moves are within the community weekend hours in December

1 Like

As it has been announced That we will get a really big event,i am going to write my Opinion.

The bonuses are great in my opinion.there are 3 bonuses.that is very much,but it is Community Weekend.It might be a cool event.
Here is a picture,for the Pokémon Spawning.
Screenshot_20181122-154801_WhatsApp
The bonuses are:2× Stardust,2× XP and Eggs will hatch faster.it looks very great.It will be very cool having all of these Pokémon spawning the whole weekend.I wonder how the servers would be.I bet it wont be that great.i hope it wont happen again.

This is my opinion about it.:smile:

4 Likes

@Pokemon, that topic about December CD is closed so I have to reply you here about the end time:

Ends: December 2nd, 2018 at 11 p.m. (Friday-Sunday)

2 Likes

@darksylveon1 post here

1 Like