News - Chikorita Community Day Announced

Well the 3x xp will be the other reason I will play, besides the shinies.

I hope Niantic has fixed the camera bug/Pokemon’s type symbol bug/sparkle animation bug before that CD starts.

Yes, and if gen 4 has come out by then it will be even more encouraging to play.

I knew it would be Chikorita, as we’ve had all of the Kanto starters and logically the Johto ones would be next. Plus there’s a pattern. Starter, random, starter, random, etc.

Anyone who knows me knows that I name my shinies… man, can’t wait for this one. Chiquitita (ABBA fan here!), Chicken Tikka, Chipolata, etc.

1 Like

It’s kind of expected, I wish they would keep the triple catch stardust bonus, but I know they will switch bonus every month.

Their shinies look pretty.

Another CD I’ll only be looking for Shinies. Already have plenty of good Meganiums.

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m excited.

1 Like

I have class that day, so I’ll only have an hour to catch…not that disappointed about it lol

At least my kids will finally get Typhlosion in November.

1 Like

doesn’t seem random to me. It’s the powerhouses or favorites.
Pikachu, Dratini, Mareep, Larvitar, Eevee. Wondering when Bagon will get a Community Day.

I would expect very late 2018 or 2019. It is Gen 3 so later of course.

1 Like

This cd is very boring…

???
Then dont play.
It is better than a normal CD.
3x XP, Shinies, and a Exclusive move.

1 Like

The main reason I’m playing on CD is for the shinies and the fun of searching for them, the XP is nice too, but I don’t really care what the featured Pokémon and its exclusive move is.

2 Likes

Hunting for shiny is fun on CD since shiny rate is boosted during CD hours, and gather tons of candies out of it. I care about the Pokémon if the exclusive move is pushing the Pokémon up in the meta game

1 Like