40. Trainer level + level up report

Work wasn’t light; but I was able to squeeze PoGo into the breaks, and my alt reached 45 by the first day of June!

I expect to reach 46 on both before GoFest, hopefully before the end of June.

6 Likes

21 million is a lot of XP to get… so I decided to break the long journey into two chunks…

… I present level 47.5! :partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

:laughing: Nice work on that. Thanks.

I’m at 47 and 2/3

Hit level 35 today after using a lucky egg and evolving 20 Pidgeys and 29 other Pokemon, 17 of which are new to the Pokedex. I’m progressing much faster than my older Pokemon GO account.

5 Likes

Finally got enough XP!

8 Likes

After enough days of being in rural areas, I am finally in an urban area now. Had to be on the road for many hours to get to this location. The 4x catch XP boost made me want to catch all the Bidoof I could find, and so I managed to grind about 500k XP in a day to level up.

7 Likes

I don’t remember what the last thing that I had to finish was, and I had stopped counting, too; so I was surprised to see the level-up animation. So I didn’t quite get the screen shot of the medal. But the rewards screen is pretty good, too.

7 Likes

Congratulations!

(You too @dotComfey on getting to level 36)

1 Like

Finally! :star_struck: :chart_with_upwards_trend: :tada: :trophy: It took so long because I’m not so keen on PvP.

7 Likes

I did this 6 days ago but forgot that I never posted this.

7 Likes

After about 4-5 months, I finally got up to level 40 today. I’m honestly a little confused about the candy XL and a Pokemon’s level though.

7 Likes

It’s a little bit strange in the beginning, but you will learn it rapidly…

imagen

4 Likes

Thanks! I think I’m sort of getting it. Now I have saved up some from that task to catch 200 in a day. But I’m not going to touch my XLs for the time being.

8 Likes

Welcome to the grind @bobbyjack8
Seems like so long ago I there. Only a few Mil more and I start the next Grind to the end.

3 Likes

I’m very happy to finally reach Level 48, as I have heard it said that it is the best level.

Those above Level 48, I understand, are show-offs and tryhards. Whereas those between Levels 1 to 47 clearly have not been taking the game seriously enough, or playing it properly… :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

5 Likes

The second step toward the 50…

6 Likes

Both main and alt finished their third level 50 Pokémon tonight.

47 is as high as I go, though, since I don’t want to use Adventure Sync.

8 Likes

7 Likes