Lets talk - (anything)

hey bro your getting so much xp

3 Likes

And it just started up 30 minutes ago (its 11 PM).
34qzir
I bet you 15% percent of these people are teenagers smoking weed lol

1 Like

Good times lol

1 Like

sadly i dont have a girlfriend :sleepy:

2 Likes

Go get you one its easy

1 Like

@Jormdeworm @bagguille @Brobraam

2 Likes

Trust me your much better off.
Life is so much simpler without one.

3 Likes

But when your young it fun

1 Like

Fun is very short lived.
Doing all night what now takes all night to do, if at all :roll_eyes:?

2 Likes

I thought you could do it in five minutes. I can tell a funny story.

1 Like

What the story do tell

1 Like

Must be a long story

1 Like

Still here

1 Like

Not me

1 Like

I havent got one either lol
Am not interested

2 Likes

So like back at the end of grade 6, we went on a weekend field trip to a camp ground. Saturday night, I am in cabin with three other students (2 girls, two boys plus me, a boy). It was free time, so everyone was outside, except for me, just wanting sleep. I was just about to fall asleep, when my cab inmates, a boy and a girl. Now I am like “oh come the **** on, rlly”, so I try to find my earplugs, and the girl says to the boy “Go check if Micheal is asleep” (not my real name). So I stop moving, and mimic my best sleeping as possible. whispers “yea hes asleep, let’s do it”. So I start still, and two minutes later I hear noises
 between them
 now my heart is beating at the rate of 4 BPM. 5 minutes later, she says “You done” He says “Yea, let’s go back to playing Kickball” They leave 2 minutes later. Flaked to them last week, and I was like “You realise last year at camp I was awake” They both turned 14 shades of red. I told them I didn’t tell it to anyone, they sighed of relief. Now i have told someone. You get the picture.

3 Likes

Well, when i went camping this year, i was in a tent with two girls and me. But nothing even Remotely similar like that has happened lol

2 Likes

I heard it. I almost saw it.

1 Like

Lol @iLikeCastform good story
And @Brobraam that is every man’s dream

We had this talk before About trying to start a relationship with an old friend Good to see You made the right choice