Lets talk - (anything)

It’s all true. Every bit of it.

1 Like

Damn sounds like a hell of a movie

2 Likes

Not to change the subject… I just wanted to share with y’all what the morning raid situation often looks like in the neighborhood where I live. If the streets around here weren’t so risky for wandering around distracted by a game, I’d probably be out there every day, like a grizzly bear in the rapids of a mountain stream gobbling up the spawning salmon!

As it is, I usually drive 20 miles south to a city/suburb environment a little sparser in its PoGo features (but a far sight safer to play).

3 Likes

What you mean safer

What sort of un safe we talking here?
Bashed and robbed or caught in cross fire of gang violence?

1 Like

That’s what I’m wondering

Various hazards, including traffic and crime. Using a car isn’t feasible due to lack of parking at all, let alone near Pokestops or gyms.

1 Like

Had a decent Saturday, with 2 EX raids and a T5. Hatched a shiny Pichu, too.

2 Likes

Oh right on be careful out there man

I’ve heard several times that this city (where Niantic has its headquarters) is spoofer central – that you can have a Legendary raid with 20 trainers, and no players in sight at the gym’s physical location. I’ve ventured three or four times to the gym located caddy-corner from my place to solo a T2 or T3 raid and seen nobody else playing (neither on the street, nor in the gym); but physically the place’s network reception sucks, and as for spoofing, why would somebody risk ban for a lousy T3? (As I type this, early Sunday morning, I’m hearing one of our local street addicts screaming at people passing by his little encampment… just the kind of stuff that makes me tend to stay in unless I need to go somewhere.)

There are parts of town that aren’t as risky as the Mission District (but parts that are even riskier, like Hunters Point or the Tenderloin, to be fair), and I’ve played in some of the less-risky. But wandering while looking lost (hunting for wild Pokemon), or roaming on the hunt for raids and waiting around conspicuously aren’t among the better-refined survival skills.

By contrast the city where I go to play has traffic (cars on the streets and baby strollers on the sidewalk) as its most present hazard. As long as I don’t cross the street without looking both ways and as long as the San Andreas doesn’t have ‘the big one’, it’s almost perfectly safe for Pokemon players down there.

I hope y’all are able to stay safe enough while you enjoy your play, wherever you are.

3 Likes

Toronto!! RAPTORS!!!

1 Like

Who thay ^^^^

my basketball team! Eastern conference Finals!!

3 Likes

Good luck

KL the hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

I don’t get it

Kawaii Leonard has big hands and shot game winner in game 7

2 Likes

not no replay of Vince Carter!!

2 Likes

O ok thay are players

NBA players

1 Like