Lets talk - (anything)

Cool get some bread

Hmm. Will be hard, im at Calais now. Wiating for the customs and for the ferry to dover

1 Like

Past the customs/border controll. Now waiting for the boat lol

1 Like

It took you like 2 hours to wait for the ferry

That is normal. Lots of immigrants trying to hide in vehicles to get to Great Brittain. Inspections causes delays.

2 Likes

Greetings from Dover everybody!

2 Likes

So y’all have that problem to

1 Like

Well, not from Mexico, but from Arabia.

2 Likes

But i dont consider it a problem that people seek refuge in other countries, but I do consider why they come here to be a problem. And I do get why they come here

1 Like

That’s true those people are coming from a war-torn countries

1 Like

What every one been up to

1 Like

trying to find out how to have power without a weapon at 12 years old

1 Like

What do you mean have power is someone messing with you

1 Like

Vulcan nerve pinch?

2 Likes

Have a battery and two paperclips. There is your power :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@iLikeCastform what do you mean by power

1 Like

True, @Pokemon. Albeit pokemon in a different color that are exceptionally rare…

1 Like

That was about 10 days ago, @Cup… I’ve been wondering – how did that new group turn out? (And has that silkie matured as soft as you expected?)

1 Like

There are lots of answers to your question, @iLikeCastform – depending on what kind of power you have in mind… (Plus whom you want it to affect, and what sort of effect you want it to have on them.)

But your question sounded like you might be in some kind of danger (or at least like you might perceive yourself to be in some danger). R U OK?

1 Like

@vorgriff3 they still have not came yet received a phone call and said they would be here Thursday instead and yes both the silkies are very soft

1 Like