Lets talk - (anything)

My Facility Commander is about 11 years older than me. We went on the job about 6 months apart. Went through the promotion process together. Even inherited his Sergeant badge. Just watched Up in Smoke at work on Amazon, and Pedro’s band leader is totally my Facility Commander. I even had the other Sergeant and some other troops watch and they agreed.

1 Like

My Facility Commander had dreadlocks before working for us. I’m so proud of how far he went, but I’m much happier as just staying a Sergeant for last 11 years.

1 Like

Badass man

1 Like

He did give me the worst personal evaluation I’ve ever gotten only because he knew what I was capable of. But I still won’t bow down to the “Man” and he can suck a fatty.

2 Likes

Even when I was in Marine Corps boot camp, when I was disappointed with what our Drill Instructors told us to do, I would give them the Private Pile face. Yes, I was able to freak out Marine Drill Instructors. They even got thier friends from other platoons to observe me.

2 Likes

Cool I bet thay wanted to beat your a**

1 Like

I was king of quarterdeck. Had to do so many crippling excursices there. But I wouldn’t let them know it bothered me. I’d happily do it no problem. I only felt bad when my platoon had to suffer for my actions. Luckily most loved me because I took atention of them and kept the DIs busy.

2 Likes

Boss Boss

2 Likes

They mentioned the Nipsey Hustle thing on ESPN … which is the only reason I know about it. I had no idea who he was until now.

2 Likes

I’ve just Googled Nipsey Hussle. Hadn’t heard if him before.

1 Like

I was told before I went to Boot Camp, they would break you down and then build you up again. I was determined not to be broke. My DIs probably hated me at first but respected me later.

2 Likes

God forbid they check your shave every morning. If I somehow missed a hair, my drill instructor pulled it out of my face.

2 Likes

Russel Westbrook dropped a 20-20-20 for him that’s crazy. 2nd to ever do it

2 Likes

I saw that. That’s crazy. Those are video game numbers. :rofl:

1 Like

forreal

1 Like

@bobbyjack8 they would pull out your facial hair
@5GodLink what’s a 20’20’20

20 points 20 rebounds 20 assists

2 Likes

Heard about him on Dumpert…:man_facepalming:

1 Like

He was that big ???

Yes. It’s a very big deal. Biggest death in rap possibly since 2Pac and Biggie.

1 Like