Lets talk - (anything)

1421 0819 9810

I think between the two we are strong enough

Haha, two, I was affraid you can’t enter, so much players
 but you made the last strike

1 Like

I was quite surprised to see 20 players myself. That’s the most I’ve ever seen. Thank you so much for the help!

2 Likes

No problem, casuality I was so near

Isn’t there still a hard limit on 20? If you ever see more than that, post a screencap here and take shelter – it might be an apocalyptic sign.

2 Likes

20 is still the cap and no more than 10 invited also.

2 Likes

Good to know. I’ve only seen 12 at the most in during a raise until today. I better get back to my fanfiction writing.

1 Like

I know that publishing all these tables of the badges gives a large list of unread topics.
But I have incorporated all the data of you and could actualize them.

Give me a hint if I wait or if I do it, thanks

I didn’t update my results because I’ve been very busy these days. I will try to do it tomorrow or the next day.

OK, I will wait

1 Like

I wonder if the holiday glaceon with has the community day move if caught during community events.

It does

1 Like

Awesome! Now I really wish I wasn’t sick so I could track a glaceon down myself.

The game actually let me teach my holiday glaceon water pulse. :partying_face:

But haven’t you caught it when I invite you?

The one you invited me to is the one I taught the community day move to. I couldn’t be happier.

Thought I would need to find another because in the past Pokemon caught before or after community days couldn’t be taught community day moves after reaching final stage. Found out this wasn’t the case this time.

3 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been on much lately. Been busy writing.
https://archiveofourown.org/users/BlueMoonWolven/works

Hey, I have downloaded them, this afternoon I start to give it a try. :clap: :clap:

Thank you!