Left Handed Players?

I am just curious to how many left handed users are out there, to right handed players.

Left Handed Always! To Me It Presents No Challenges While Playing But A Lot Struggle With CurveBalls.

Iā€™m right handed. I physically canā€™t do anything better with my left hand than my right hand

Iā€™ve tried to throw the opposite way for curves, especially when the pokemon moves to the opposite side Iā€™m used to throwing at, and itā€™s pretty hard.

1 Like

Iā€™m a lefty. Care to arm wrestle lol? šŸ¤¼

2 Likes

Iā€™m a left-handed player. With right, everything I throw to the PokĆ©mon missesšŸ˜…

2 Likes

Lefty here,canā€™t do curve balls at all :flushed:

Left handed, but I spin curveballs counterclockwise which I think is the direction most right handed players use

1 Like

Iā€™m a righty,but I can throw curves with my left hand but they arenā€™t very accurate

Iā€™m left handed and also spin counter-clockwise, it just feels better for me

With my right hand I spin clockwise, with my left hand I spin counterclockwise

Iā€™m lefty and throw to the right and curves left. But because of kyogre I was forced to learn to throw clockwise and from the side. Very worth the struggle.

Well, I am what the dutch call ā€œonhandigā€ (Un-handed). It means being clumsy

3 Likes

Right handy
I spin clockwise

1 Like

Righty, but I spin counterclockwise. This is weird.

2 Likes

Righty, spin counter-clockwise

3 Likes

Lefty, I spin clockwise.

2 Likes

RIght spin counter clockwise or anti clockwise as I call it

3 Likes

righty, spin clockwise, but can do either no problem, like when it moved to the side

1 Like

Iā€™m left-handed, but I never thought about it in terms of playing PokĆ©mon GOā€¦ you can do curveballs either on the right or left and it doesnā€™t matter from which side you throw themā€¦
I never paid attention to the way I spin, but I think itā€™s counter-clockwise.
But if necessary I can switch sides.

1 Like