Lavender Town - Lexington Gym Warning

Hey I just want to make a heads up for Valor and Mystic trainers in the Lexington, SC are that the Gym at the Lexington Post Office and a lvl 33 trainer with a Blastoise from Team Instinct just camping at there and taking out anyone that tries to take over the gym and that’s very uncool and really cheap move if you ask me.

4 Likes

at least he is out of the basement… :rofl:

4 Likes

Does he work there? Or is he literally living in an encampment on the grounds?

2 Likes

I don’t think he works there since he was sitting in his car in the parking lot in the front of the place. I think the actual building is just out of range of the gym.

3 Likes

Sounds pretty antisocial, and (depending on how many hours a day he parks there) potentially illegal.

Not to mention how much gas the guy is wasting since its hot as hell outside.

1 Like

Sounds like a very Instinct type of behavior.

2 Likes

Truly remarkable individual :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

nah, won’t go there

1 Like

I will

1 Like

I don’t think he’ll see this but I’m supporting him from here. Say to him he is doing a good job. Valor and Mystic already have enough Gyms :grin:

5 Likes

They probably not sure how to play PoGo correctly in South Carolina. (Coming from someone who lives in West Virginia)

1 Like

You might be old enough to remember the line, “Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry.”

3 Likes

Loved that show. Here is closest thing I had to Avengers as a kid…image

3 Likes

No wonder Eddie’s father never found a long-term girlfriend.

:thinking:sorry but that one went over my head. I’ll probably feel stupid when you explain it.

2 Likes

Bill Bixby was the star of both series - The Incredible Hulk, and The Courtship of Eddie’s Father (both of which are part of my childhood memories)… Probably more suitable info for a game of Trivial Pursuit than for this forum, though.

1 Like

Yeah, only saw Bixby on Hulk, sorry.

2 Likes

To combat someone like that is to camp on it yourself and return serve.

2 Likes

Just camp there as well until he runs out of battery and/or runs out of items.

1 Like