Is KingQ07 banned forever?

I kind of want to ask what you do for a living but you’re right about Facebook and all that hurting your job I do not have Facebook Twitter none of that

1 Like

I’m a shift sergeant for DOE.

2 Likes

What’s doe

Department of Energy

1 Like

Cool I was thinking it Department of Education

1 Like

We got one Pokestop on my facility. So when I’m out inspecting the posts, my guys drive me there every 5 minutes for the last 2 years.

3 Likes

I was thinking Department if Ed as well, but that’s because that’s more in my area, being a teacher and stuff. And agree about FB and twitter potentially hurting you, gotta be careful what you post.

2 Likes

Secretary of Education is 15th in line of succession. Secretary of Energy is 14th.
We do a lot more cool shady stuff.

3 Likes

What exactly do you do there if I can ask

Make sure terrorists don’t gain access and the employees don’t kill each other.

3 Likes

Wow I just manage a saltwater disposal your job sounds important

Saltwater disposal is very important. Never sell yourself short. I think more than half the people that work here aren’t sure what they are really supposed to do.

2 Likes

You know what that is a saltwater disposal

they undergo distillation right??
correct me if i am wrong!:thinking:

1 Like

We take the water from oil rigs and pump it down injection well

As long as our society relies on oil production, your job will always be important.

1 Like

I’m willing to bet you’re a damn good dad I don’t mean that in a sarcastic way

1 Like

Gee your old, that’s chiseled in sandstone :grinning:

3 Likes

My kids probably won’t appreciate me until they have thier own kids. My daughter is having problems in Math, and I had her erase her homework 3 times because she kept doing it wrong. We went over it, and I didn’t do it for her. I made sure she figured it out. Can’t wait until she gets next assignment to see if she learned anything.

2 Likes

I understand I did not appreciate my parent’s till I was late 20s

2 Likes