Invite me to groudon raids and I will invite you

Invite me to groudon raids and I will djj ok as many remote raids as humanly possible 600961905673

Where and what time zone are you in compared to where I am? @Flowian941725
It is Thursday 21st of April - time 10:57 am when I posted this replay from Australia.

1 Like

Hey we are in Pacific US time I believe on groudon raid day it would in your time it would be 8:00-11:00 your time on Sunday I really hope you can remote because it’s basically a extra raid day see you there!

@NotanotherKangaskhan

I’ll be having a crack at trying to get my 100% Red Lizard during this Raid day.

I’ll be sending @Flowian941725 Raid invites.
Does anyone else on here who’s on my friends list want invites as well?
For those joining my family of 4x Trainers. All 4 Trainers will be using either Water Megas or Primal Kyogre (2 are lucky enough to have a 100% Space Whale) so load your teams up with your best water attackers in spots 1 to 3 to make the most of the attack bonus.

1 Like

I’d love to team up with you on that. Except my recent purchase of play points is being treated like a hostile visit to a Customs Office (I get no access to that money until Google tyrants decide I am acceptable, whenever they get around to deciding). My replenishing remote raid passes for this is entirely held up until I can get the coins from that purchase. Google sux. ('scuse me … ALPHABET sux)

But I wanted to buy some play time, not a proctology exam. Sheesh.

If you do get any poke puns let us know🫡

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.