Interview : By Pokemon

@Pokemon, do we have new question?

1 Like

Next Question: Of these options" community day, trading, quests, or the legendary days , what was the best addition to the game in 2018? Explain why.

I would say itā€™s community day, regardless of whether the PokĆ©mon being meta or not, itā€™s great time to get a lot of candies plus enjoy the extra bonuses tied in to it.
Not to mention the side effect is walking almost non stop in 3 hours, great exercise.

2 Likes

The shiny factor, bonuses, exclusive move, and a pokemon that is rare makes these days special, so I would choose CD also. @Ryan21 what do you think?

1 Like

Thatā€™s a tough one on one hand Iā€™d say CD because of the shiny forms, exclusive moves and all the other perks. But on the other hand Iā€™d say trading because now I have a chance of getting Khangskhan and I can trade with my friends. Probably have to say trading

1 Like

Trading, if you know other players, would be better than CD, yes :grin:.

I would say Community Day, Quests, and legendary Day were the best additions to 2018 so far.

I like the Quests

2 Likes

CDays and Quests. I was almost quitting out, even when Pikachu had itā€™s CDay. I just caught one, saw he knew Surf and tought ā€œwhat the heckā€. Then February came and I was having a blast hunting Dratinis everywhere.

Legendary day is a bit of a frustration to me. Kinda hate having to reinvest on a pokemon because it got a better moveset. I usually just do the 5 free raids, so even my shiny chances are a joke.

5 Likes

Yes
My mewtwo was my masterpiece
The test of my top was community day loot and things like fortress

1 Like

I would also agree with community day too. Since I live in a semi urban area with lots of pogo players having to take shifts in the busy raid times, it helps that everyone has strong mons to defeat the boss. I also love collecting the shiny forms of the PokƩmon and seeing which of my friends gets the most.

CDs but it still sucks you cant use TMs
Same goes for legendary days

3 Likes

Next question: did you see a mob (ten or more people) in July or August 2016 playing the game?

What is the most you have ever seen?

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

My brother told me about it while we were visiting my grandparents

1 Like

What about the other questions

We were with literally one hundred persons for one of the first lugia raids

1 Like

The most other people i saw was 5(first raid in my town)

Over 40!

Wait
The most people i saw was over 200
First day of legendaries i went to kijkduin

2 Likes

Ahh. I did not count Kijkduin. Then it would have been >/=200 people.